Monday, March 17, 2008

Three for the Road



I took the girls for a walk around the park (Mission Viejo). What was unusual about this walk was that I took all three of the girls at once. This was a new thing for us. I rigged up a three-point leash to put all the girls on one leash. It worked much better than two or three separate leashes. I had a two-point leash adapter. Penny and Cara were hooked to this as they are perfectly matched in height. A third point was made for Niki by attaching two shorter leashes to each other then hooking them to the ring on the two point adapter.


The setup worked the best when Niki would stay in the lead and keep the rig tight. Otherwise, the little ones kept getting tangled in her leash. Overall, the walk went very well. I plan to continue to walk with all three of them. This certainly rids me of my guilt for leaving somebody home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home